Computer people're all like, "Can you bring it in to show us?", which is not as good as "OH, here's your DIM card we stole" but better than, "Manager, get her the hell out of this cigarette-smoke-smelling establishment pronto." XD
I swear I had other things to talk about. First a meme stolen from jenwryn
, with all the subsidiary rules largely ignored. :POnce you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. I am wearing pale yellow socks with pink stripes. And green stripes. Whoa. Boggles the mind.
2. I have developed a tendency, this year in particular, to spend my whole week anticipating the weekend, then waste said weekend procrastinating and becoming progressively more stressed about said procrastination, and then get more depressed when the weekend is over. Basically, FAILURE. XD
3. I want to cut my hair drastically when I finish undergrad study-things, as a sort of transitional maneuver. But I probably won't have the guts...
4. My stepdad bought me a new computer on eBay for ~$330. And once he buys the old one's parts off of me, it'll cost me even less! *dances*
5. I always put my right shoe on first.
6. I'm addicted to Chapstik. I probably put it on three or four times a day, on average... but I don't wear makeup at all.
7. It makes me twitch when I see really great clothes that I know I'd never wear. Fortunately I've learned to resist the urge to purchase them. XD
8. I get utterly distracted by the sky when I'm out at night. I could stare at the moon forever
9. I have a Pirates of the Caribbean tissue box. :P
10. My handwriting naturally slants leftward, which is supposed to mean that I'm not inclined to trust people. eltea
's is really similar to mine, but it tilts to the right. ;)
11. On that note, I'm the most gullible person I've ever met. A deviantART artist's note once said: "Did you know that when you say 'gullible' very slowly, it sounds like 'orange'?" I went, "Gul... li... ble... No, it DOESN--oh, shit." A few weeks later, I encountered a Death Note comic about RickRolling people. The artist's note linked to "the best Death Note AMV ever." ...I totally clicked.
12. I really, really love acting. I just don't do it enough. Basically, I think I'm a performance art whore, which I suspect is the reason I dabbled in podfic, too... XD
13. My worst habit is probably that I sometimes get tired of people and hate them for no reason. Fortunately, I seem to be growing out of it...
14. My second-worst habit is probably the fact that I shred my cuticles mercilessly. XD
15. I have no idea what to do with my life or how to go about doing the things of which my default plan consists. D:
16. If I don't get into that creative writing class THIS time around, I'm going to flip a bitch and cry like a baby. :P I need an approximately two-thousand-word piece to submit... I'll see if I can throw out some recent fanfiction, or it'll likely be Sam and Adrian all the way. ^____^
Ummm.... pictures.( A new TEIN banner and Darien from that B_F piece... )
That's about it. x)